COURSE UNIT: CONFINED SPACE ENTRY – LOW AND MEDIUM RISK
Course Duration 1 Day Low Risk – 2 Days Medium Risk
”Confined Space” is a term used in safety regulations that refers to an area where cramped conditions make it dangerous. It is an area with a small entrance or opening that is large enough for someone to enter and work.
This confined space course will provide the skills and knowledge necessary to work in low / medium risk confined spaces.
On completion of the course participants should be able to:
- Prepare to enter work safely in low / medium risk confined spaces
- Enter and exit low / medium risk confined spaces safely
- Use confined space equipment and tools safely including escape sets
- Follow procedures, safe systems of work and permits to work
- Deal with emergencies in low / medium risk confined spaces
Classroom, Workshop based training and assessment.
Pre Course Requirements
Learners should attend this confined space course with appropriate personal protective equipment
Who Should Attend?
Any one requiring the skills and knowledge to work in low / medium risk confined spaces.
Maximum 10 learners.