Course Unit: Emergency First Aid At Work
Course Duration 1 Day
This course is the Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
This course is suitable for a lower hazard environment such as offices and small units
- Role of the First Aider
- The use of First Aid equipment
- Recording incidents and actions
- Importance of self protection and basic hygiene
- Act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Unconscious and/or in seizure
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Signs of stroke
- Heart attack
- Wounded or bleeding and/or in shock
- Minor injuries
Classroom, Workshop based training and practical assessment.
Pre Course Requirements
Who Should Attend?
Any one requiring the skills and knowledge to perform Emergency First Aid.
Maximum 10 learners.