Course Unit: Construction Environment Training for Operatives
Course Duration 1 Day
This one day Construction Environment training for Operatives course is designed as an entry-level course to raise the Learners awareness and understanding of the environmental challenge facing the construction industry.
Regular courses for the Safety, Health and Environment Awareness are scheduled throughout the year, please call enquire or to book.
On completion of the course participants will or understand:
- Gain a basic understanding of the principles of environmental legislation.
- The concept of environmental aspects and impacts in relation to construction activities.
- Be able to segregate waste streams.
- Gain an awareness of potential environmental incidents and assist in responding to emergencies.
- Environmental Law
- Those who enforce the law and the consequence of bad practice
- Ways in which organisations manage the environment
- Environmental aspects and impacts
- Best practice
- Observations skills
Classroom, based training and assessment.
Pre Course Requirements
Maximum 10 learners.